College of Social Work Research Office
The College of Social Work’s Research Office is here to encourage, facilitate, and support the research enterprise of the college. Under the direction of the associate dean for research and faculty development, the Research Office offers a full range of services to support the college’s research activities and acts as a liaison between CSW faculty and the OSU Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP).
- advising faculty on funding opportunities, strategy, design, fit within research agenda, and workload
- assisting investigators with the development and submission of proposal applications, including proposal budgets
- facilitating and negotiating subcontracts, purchase orders, and consultant agreements
- ensuring compliance with University and sponsor policies
- providing copyediting services and external reviews