Skip to main content

Click below for more options about placement options and eligibility.

Block Placement Option (BSSW Students Only)

Only students enrolled in the graduate program are required to have a social work trainee license. Documentation of your course schedule will be necessary. The links below will provide you additional information about the license:

SWT Instructions

All College of Social Work students who are registered for field practicums have liability insurance coverage. Student fees for liability insurance are included in the field fees on the student accounts. Click here for a copy of the Liability Insurance Memorandum.