TARGET AUDIENCE: SOCIAL WORKERS, COUNSELORS, MFTS AND STUDENTS
The College of Social Work is partnering with the Wells Foundation to present a cutting-edge program to give nonprofit leaders the tools to leverage the power of social enterprise and social impact investing. This training connects you with the knowledge, networks and expertise to build more impactful and sustainable organizations.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe what is a social enterprise, what can it do for your organization
and what structures should be considered
- Explain how you can use impact investing to expand your mission and
increase your total access to funding
- Recognize the foundations looking for in a social enterprise compared
to a traditional grant-funded program
- Summarize the impact investing ecosystem and explain what industry trends are creating billion-dollar funding opportunities
- Discover how you can access the extensive network, knowledge and other
resources of foundations through true partnerships
Meet your presenter:
Tony Wells, President of the Tony R. Wells Foundation, is a business veteran with 25 years of executive management
experience as an entrepreneur, philanthropist, professional investor
and board director.