UPCOMING CAREER WORKSHOPS AND EVENT
Workshops and Events
- Resume Review and Mock Interview Day, Monday, March 5, 2018 in Stillman 400 and 444. Please schedule a time between 8am and 4pm.
- Army Medical Social Work: Virtual Lunch & Learn, Wednesday, March 7, 2018 from noon – 1pm. Link will be provided for a Carmen Connect virtual room.
- College of Social Work Job/Career Fair, Thursday, March 29, 2018, Time: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Great Hall, Ohio Union, 1739 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43210. Students and Alumni: No RSVP necessary. Employer Registration is now closed. For a list of employers, click here.
- Networking Event, Monday, April 9, 2018, Time: 4-7pm, Woody’s in The Ohio Union, 1739 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43210.
- To RSVP for any upcoming events, please click here!
Buckeye Careers Network
Finding a job that can become a career is the ultimate goal of your studies at the OSU College of Social Work, and we want to do everything we can to present and facilitate new opportunities for our social work graduates.
Guides and Tips
Resume and Cover Letter Examples
Ohio Social Work Licensure
OnPACE is a University system that provides a series of self-guided career modules that can assist you in learning more about yourself and choosing a major(s)/careers, applying to grad school, and preparing to enter the workforce.
Practice Areas in Social Work
Youth & Families
Having a great volunteer or internship experience?
Please share your stories here.
Ohio and National Employment Resources
Contact Career Services:
“The Career Services office for the College of Social Work at The Ohio State University was very attentive to every detail in the planning and execution of the Nationwide Children’s Hospital interview event. They did a stellar job publicizing the interview event. Many of the candidates interviewed were actually hired. The education and training these candidates received at The Ohio State University has prepared each of them to be an asset to our organization.”
~ Melanie Cage Cates, Sourcing Recruiter – Human Resources, Nationwide Children’s