As you know, Ohio State University is suspending face-to-face instruction in lectures, discussion sections, seminars and other similar classroom settings and moving to virtual instruction, effective immediately. Teaching will resume March 23rd. The university will remain in a distance education mode for the entire semester rather than the original two weeks. Information will continue to be shared over the next few days and weeks to help us understand what this change will look like. During this time, The MSW Program Office will move to the telework route and work remotely. All advising services are still available, and will be held by phone or Zoom.
To schedule an appointment with your academic counselor please contact him/her directly. The MSW Program Office Academic Counselors are Brenda Davidson, Brittany Ward, and Elena Moore.
- All currently admitted online students with last names A-I should contact- Brittany Ward
- All currently admitted online students with last names J-Z should contact-Elena Moore
- All currently admitted traditional (on-campus) students should contact – Brenda Davidson
- All prospective students with questions about the MSW Program should contact –Bryanna Stigger
PURSUING YOUR MASTER’S IN SOCIAL WORK
Whether you have an undergraduate degree in social work or in something else, want to go full time or part time, want to attend on campus or online, we have an MSW program designed for you! We are CSWE accredited and ranked 6th among public universities by U.S. News & World Report, you get the same award-winning degree no matter which program you choose.
IT’S AS EASY AS ONE, TWO, THREE!
1. Choose the program that’s right for you.
Have you earned a Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) in the last 5 years, a 3.0 undergraduate GPA and a “B” or better in all required social work courses?
Have you earned an undergraduate degree in something other than social work or received the Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) more than five years ago?