Advising is critical to academic success at Ohio State. Often serving as the main point of contact between students and the university, advisors help create academic plans that meet your educational and career goals.
Advising for current undergraduate students on the Columbus campus is provided by the individual college or department that offers the program of study you are pursuing. This allows you to get advice from someone who knows the specifics of your curriculum. We’re here to guide you through the university while connecting you to appropriate resources that help keep you on track along the way.
- Career Services
- Degree Audit Instructions
- Students with last names A-M should contact Andréa Severson: Academic Advisor; email@example.com, 614-292-7488.
- Students with last names N-Z should contact Stacy Song, Academic Advisor; firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-292-7591.
Our academic counselors are available to help you complete your course planning worksheet which is your road map towards graduation, assist with course selection based on your academic interests and career goals; ensure you understand our program’s graduation requirements and assist with referrals to student resources. Please visit the MSW Student Guide for current and newly admitted students to learn more.
Online students with last names A-H should contact – Stephanie McGuire (email@example.com)
- Online students with last names I-Q should contact – Carly Zehr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Online students with last names R-Z should contact – Carillon Young (email@example.com)
- On-campus students with last names A-M should contact – Antwanette Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- On-campus students with last names N-Z should contact – Candace Cooper (email@example.com)