Refunds, Cancellation & Other Policies
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The Office of Continuing Education strives to provide programming opportunities that are both current and relevant to your professional practice. Programming tends to fill up quickly so to ensure your placement, submit a completed registration, including name, address, email address and home or cell phone number. Your registration will be complete & confirmed once payment has been received.
We realize that on occasion something unexpected may occur that would keep you from attending a training. Please review our cancellation policy below and if you have questions or concerns please contact our office.
- Cancellation requests must be received by email or by phone.
- For requests received by the CSW Office of Continuing Education 5 or more business days prior to training/event, 100 percent of your total payments will be refunded.
- Any cancellation prior to the scheduled training is eligible for a transfer to another date during the same calendar year.
- For no-calls/no-shows prior to the training date, there will be no refund or transfer.
If you need to cancel your registration, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-292-7686.
We are committed to providing an optimal learning experience for both our attendees as well as our presenters. We do however, recognize there may be instances that require us to review circumstances that have caused concern for either a participant an instructor or both. Below outlines our process for addressing those concerns. Any questions or concerns around this process should be directed to the Director of Continuing Education.
- All complaints or grievances must be submitted in writing either by email or through regular mail at the addresses below.
Office of Continuing Education, 1947 College Rd., Suite 400, Columbus OH 43210
- Complaints will be reviewed by the Director of Continuing Education and responded to in writing within 30 days of receipt of the written complaint.
- Individuals issuing the complaint or grievance may request a hearing with the Assistant Dean of Strategic Initiatives, the Director of Continuing Education and recognized professional subject experts when appropriate, in the event they disagree with the written response.