Stillman Elite Membership
Available to anyone who fulfills one of the following:
1) Made a monetary donation of a minimum of $25 to the college during the past year.
2) Was a Field Instructor for a CSW student during the past year.
Gives you access to everything in a Stillman Membership, plus:
- Two complimentary select alumni continuing education trainings
- An invitation to special alumni events (e.g., networking socials, invitation-only events)
You will be redirected to a giving page. A $25 donation to any CSW fund will qualify you for a Stillman Elite membership. A confirmation membership email will be sent to you within a week of your donation.
Alumni Society By-Laws and Constitution
- President: Tamica Johnson-Thornton, MSW ‘14
- Vice President: Amanda Rosenblatt, MSW ‘18
- Past President: Tasha Childs, MSW ‘19
- Secretary: Sara Hartman, BSSW ‘13
- Mary Finley
- Amy Bings
- Shivani Edwards, MSW ‘96
- Erin Nieset, MSW ‘04
- Ahmed Hosni, MSW ‘19
- Amanda Reagan, MSW ‘04
- Troy Hunter, MSW ‘19
- Kristina Knight, MSW ‘14
- De’Aja Hines, MSW ‘18
- Dr. Scottye Cash
- Kethan Mokadam, BSSW Student
- Shelby Mackey, MSW Student
- Allison Zuhosky, Ohio
- Luke O’Quinn, Los Angeles
Recent Alumni Representative
- Siema Eljack, MSW ‘22
Social Work Representatives to OSUAA
- Dr. Carlton Triolo-Sapp
- Dean David Jenkins, PhD
Alumni Relations Officer
- Sara Shoup, MSW ’22
- Julie Haley
Interested in volunteering or serving on the Alumni Board?
Click here to complete your application! Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Please contact email@example.com