UPCOMING CAREER WORKSHOPS AND EVENT
2016 Workshops and Events
- Resume Reviews, Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Room 400 Stillman Hall. RSVP to email@example.com with a preferred appointment time.
- Interviewing Techniques Training, Wednesday, March 9, 2016, 1 p.m.-2 p.m. Room 400 Stillman Hall. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mock Interviews, Tuesday, March 22, 2016, 9 a.m-2 p.m., Room 400 Stillman Hall. RSVP to email@example.com with a preferred appointment time.
- Social Work Job Fair, Thursday, March 24, 2016, Time: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Great Hall Meeting Room, Ohio Union, 1739 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43210. Students and Alumni: No RSVP necessary. Employers: Registration coming early spring.
- Networking at Woody’s–an Alumni and Student Mixer, Thursday, March 31, 2016, Time: 4 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Woody’s Tavern, Ohio Union, 1739 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43210. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buckeye Careers Network
Finding a job that can become a career is the ultimate goal of your studies at the OSU College of Social Work, and we want to do everything we can to present and facilitate new opportunities for our social work graduates.
Resume and Cover Letter Examples
Ohio Social Work Licensure
OnPACE is a University system that provides a series of self-guided career modules that can assist you in learning more about yourself and choosing a major(s)/careers, applying to grad school, and preparing to enter the workforce.
Practice Areas in Social Work
Youth & Families
Having a great volunteer or internship experience?
Please share your stories here.
National Employment Resources
Contact Career Services:
“The Career Services office for the College of Social Work at The Ohio State University was very attentive to every detail in the planning and execution of the Nationwide Children’s Hospital interview event. They did a stellar job publicizing the interview event. Many of the candidates interviewed were actually hired. The education and training these candidates received at The Ohio State University has prepared each of them to be an asset to our organization.”
~ Melanie Cage Cates, Sourcing Recruiter – Human Resources, Nationwide Children’s