MSW Online ASAP
Will it be you?
Why should you choose the MSW degree at Ohio State?
- Our program is great investment at a great value.
- Our flexible course options allow you to create a program to fit your life.
- Our unique approach to online learning will provide you with a quality education.
- We are ranked 9th among public universities by U.S. News & World Report!
- Our distinguished faculty have years of experience in an online learning environment.
- We offer two areas of specialization: Mental Health & Substance Abuse and Child & Youth Services
- The Office of Field Education places all MSW students in agencies for field placement
Benefits of the Online ASAP program:
- Finish in one year!
- No GRE required for admission (GRE is required for fellowship consideration)
- Rolling admission
- Campus Requirements: NONE — 100% Online
- CSWE accredited
- Start early! – Begin in the Summer semester instead of Fall
- Student Services – Academic Advising, 24/7 Technical Support, Career Services, Military and Veterans Services and many more! For a complete list of services, visit: http://online.osu.edu/student-services
MSW Online ASAP
The College of Social Work offers an online MSW Advanced Standing Alternative Plan (ASAP) option. Beginning October 15, students who meet minimum qualifications may apply for this online cohort. The Online ASAP is available full-time or part-time, meaning you will complete this MSW degree in one year or two years. This cohort has the option to complete a specialization in either Mental Health and Substance Abuse or Child and Youth Services.
- 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
Please note: if you have less than a 3.0 grade-point average, you will not be eligible for the ASAP Program.
- BSSW within five years
- “B” or better in all required social work courses
- Field evaluation
Tuition and Fees