VIEW CURRENT JOB POSTINGS ON THE BUCKEYE CAREERS NETWORK
The Ohio State University, College of Social Work, Buckeye Careers Network is online resource that connects College of Social Work alumni with employers for full and part-time jobs, and career opportunities. The College of Social Work Buckeye Careers Network offers career development, support and resources for alumni. To access the College of Social Work Buckeye Careers Network, alumni must be a Stillman Elite member in the College of Social Work Alumni Society.
For more information about Alumni Society membership, please visit their website.
Whether you are looking for candidates for full-time or part-time positions, The Ohio State University, College of Social Work can meet your needs. To help you find the right candidates in the social work profession, the College of Social Work has a new network of career services and professionals to assist you. Our decentralized structure helps personalize your candidate recruitment and target social work students and alumni.
Please note that this system does not replace the College of Social Work’s Field Education Placement Database. Field placements/internships will only be tracked on the current field database.
UPCOMING CAREER WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS
- Career and Field Exploration Fair, Friday, November 6, 2015, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Ohio Union, Performance Hall, 1739 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43210. Students and Alumni: No RSVP necessary. Employers: Register Here
2016 Workshops and Events
- Resume Reviews, Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Room 400 Stillman Hall. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with a preferred appointment time.
- Interviewing Techniques Training, Wednesday, March 9, 2016, 1 p.m.-2 p.m. Room 400 Stillman Hall. RSVP to email@example.com.
- Mock Interviews, Tuesday, March 22, 2016, 9 a.m-2 p.m., Room 400 Stillman Hall. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with a preferred appointment time.
- Social Work Job Fair, Thursday, March 24, 2016, Time: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Great Hall Meeting Room, Ohio Union, 1739 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43210. Students and Alumni: No RSVP necessary. Employers: Registration coming early spring.
Resume and Cover Letter Examples
Ohio Social Work Licensure
National Employment Resources
Contact Career Services:
Katie Justice, MSW, LISW, Director of Career Services
Contact Alumni Affairs:
Tareya Jefferies, MPA, Assistant Director of Annual Giving and Alumni
email@example.com or 614-247-6688